New India Assurance Private Motor Insurance Policy can be tailor-made for any private vehicle to get insurance. This policy by New India Assurance Motor Insurance covers Own Damage motor insurance and also, Third Party liability insurance. These categories of motor insurance from New India Assurance help motor owners in case of any accident or mishap.
Inclusions of New India Motor Insurance
Claims for motor insurance from New India Assurance are applicable on all types of commercial vehicles and two wheelers. Damage or loss to the insured motor and/or its accessories caused due to any of these natural and manmade disasters can be claimed against motor insurance from New India Assurance:
- Flood, lightning, storm, hurricane, typhoon, hailstorm, cyclone, fire, explosion
- Earthquake, rockslide, landslide
- Burglary, theft, housebreaking
- Riot and terrorist activities
- Malicious acts
- Accidental external means
- Loss or damage in transit by road, elevator, waterway or air
Exclusions of New India Motor Insurance
- Wear and tear, breakdowns
- Consequential loss
- Loss when driving with invalid driving license or under the influence of alcohol.
- Loss due to war, civil war, etc.
- Claims arising out of contractual liability.
- Use of vehicle that is not in in accordance with `limitations as to use ' (e.g. private car being used as a taxi)